Jeff Traylor – LSG Texas High School Football Coaches Show
LSG Texas High School Football Coaches Show
Season 4 – Episode 18
The AUTHORITY on Texas High School Football!
Subscribe in iTunes
Chris Doelle sits down with University of Arkansas Associate Head Coach Jeff Traylor. In each episode of this groundbreaking series on Lone Star Gridiron, we celebrate the coaches that have made a difference in the lives of people around them.
- Schools that played a role in Coach Traylor‘s career, including: Gilmer, Stephen F. Austin State University, Big Sandy, Jacksonville, University of Texas, Southern Methodist University, University of Arkansas
- The importance of Gilmer in his life
- Having the support makes all the difference in high school coaching
- The importance of 4947
- The major influences in his career
- Learning it is okay to laugh, smile or cry at work
- The importance of great assistant coaches
- His life as a lover of football and coaching
- The importance of maturity in this job
- Nostalgia over being “young and dumb”
- The difference between college kids and high school
- Why saving the game of football is so important
- The influence of the THSCA in developing our athletes better than other states
- Coach Traylor’s goals
- and much more!
- COACHES: we want to hear your story as well. If you are a current or former Texas high school football head coach, contact us and we will set up a time for your interview!
The LSG Texas High School Football Coaches Show series is brought to you by the book, All I Need to Know I Learned From My Texas High School Football Coach: A handbook of wisdom for parents, young people and yes, even coaches! by Ken Purcell and Chris Doelle.
You can order a copy of the book NOW!!